Unlike most AB pedals, which simply leave the unused signal open, the Saturnworks AB pedal is specially wired to ground the unused signal. This requires more expensive switches and a lot more wiring, but the result is an extremely quiet top quality A/B switch.
The LED versions feature a bright bi-color LED that allows you to easily see which input is active. The 9v battery version is large enough to fit a 9v battery and comes with a 9v clip.
Saturnworks AB pedals include boutique grade parts and features including:
- A compact 1.5″ x 3″ x 1.25″ (4″ x 2″ for battery version) cast-aluminum enclosure saves precious space on your board
- A unique wiring configuration grounds the unused signal. This cuts down on noise that can be caused by standard A/B pedals that simply leave the unused signal open.
- A ‘pro’ grade switch rated for triple the durability of the standard switches most brands use
- Heavy duty Neutrik jacks
- Military-spec silver-plated wire
- Being passive the A/B pedal does not require power to function. Only the optional LED requires power.
- Handcrafted and bench-tested in the USA
Saturnworks pedals feature a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.