The Saturnworks ABY pedal takes a single input and switches it A/B style to one of two outputs (A or B), or, with a second switch, to both at the same time (Y).
The active version features a built-in dual buffer to prevent signal loss in split (Y) mode. Each output has its own separate buffer, which keeps your tone clear and isolates the outputs against crosstalk. This means that you won’t experience tone loss in Y mode and the level of one side won’t affect the other. The dual buffers also prevent high-end signal loss over long cable runs.
Saturnworks ABY pedals feature boutique grade components and features including:
- A durable 4.5” x 2.5”x 1” heavy duty cast aluminum enclosure.
- ‘Pro’ grade jacks that are rated for triple the durability of the switches most brands use – 15,000 actuations versus 5,000.
- Heavy duty Neutrik brand jacks
- Military spec silver plated wire
- An isolated jack and ground lift switch to help with ground hum issues
- Runs on standard 9VDC center negative power.
Saturnworks pedals are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.