Reamp like a pro with a Saturnworks reamp.
The Saturnworks reamp box converts a balanced line-level TRS signal (not unbalanced stereo) from a device such as a mixer or interface to an unbalanced instrument-level TS signal, so it can be put through guitar pedals and amps.
Reamping allows you to record a clean track and send it back (re-amp) it through a guitar amp/pedals to tweak it/add the effects.
The double reamp features two separate reamp circuits in the same enclosure to double your reamping pleasure!
The reamp features:
- High-quality Neutrik jacks.
- A sturdy cast-aluminum enclosure.
- An Edcor USA transformer. Edcor is a small audio components manufacturer in New Mexico that makes these pro-grade transformers to order.
- A passive design does not require external power to operate.
- A ground lift helps with noise issues.
- Available with either a 1/4″ TRS or XLR input.
- A volume control on the TS output.
- Handcrafted and bench-tested in California, USA.
- A one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Because we know you want your pedal to reflect you, Saturnworks offers a variety of premium upgrades. Customizations and upgrades include powder-coated enclosures, upgraded jacks, and custom graphics. Check out our graphics and customizations page for more information.