Reamp like a pro with a Saturnworks reamp.
The Saturnworks reamp box converts a balanced line-level TRS signal (not unbalanced stereo) from a device such as a mixer or interface to an unbalanced instrument-level TS signal, so it can be put through guitar pedals and amps.
Reamping allows you to record a clean track and send it back (re-amp) it through a guitar amp/pedals to tweak it/add the effects.
Reverb.com, which has a library of useful articles on a variety of audio-related topics, has a useful article on how reamping works here. Reverb also has more info here.
Looking to up your reamping game? The ‘black’ reamp features upgrades including a sleek black power coated enclosure, a premium Switchcraft output jack, and an aluminum volume knob.
The double reamp features two separate reamp circuits in the same enclosure to double your reamping pleasure! The regular version is housed in a 1590BBT enclosure. The black version is housed in a 6500 enclosure. For more information on enclosure sizes, check out our enclosure size comparison chart. The black version also features Switchcraft USA jacks and metal volume knobs.
The reamp features:
- High-quality Neutrik jacks.
- A sturdy cast-aluminum enclosure.
- An Edcor USA transformer. Edcor is a small audio components manufacturer in New Mexico that makes these pro-grade transformers to order.
- A passive design does not require external power to operate.
- A ground lift helps with noise issues.
- Available with either a 1/4″ TRS or XLR input.
- A volume control on the TS output.
- Handcrafted and bench-tested in California, USA.
- A one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Because we know you want your pedal to reflect you, Saturnworks offers a variety of premium upgrades. Customizations and upgrades include powder-coated enclosures, upgraded jacks, and custom graphics. Check out our graphics and customizations page for more information.
Please note: The pedals in the images are stock photos and not the actual pedals you will receive. The pedals you receive may vary in their graphics, knob colors, and/or LED colors, where applicable. We have our graphics options here.