The Saturnworks reamp box converts a balanced line-level TRS signal (not unbalanced stereo TRS) from a device such as a computer, mixer, or interface, to an unbalanced instrument-level signal so that it can be put through a guitar amp.
This allows you to record a clean track and send it back (reamp) it through a guitar amp/pedals to tweak it/add the effects.
The reamp box pedal features:
- High-quality Neutrik jacks
- An Edcor USA transformer. These pro-grade transformers are made-to-order by a small shop in New Mexico.
- The reamp box is passive and doesn’t require external power to operate.
- A ground lift to help with noise issues.
- Available with either a 1/4″ TRS or XLR input.
- Volume control on the TS output.
- A one-year warranty against manufacturing defects