Favorite & Micro Favorite
The Saturnworks favorite pedal is a workalike of the Strymon Favorite. This switch allows you to recall presets on a Strymon Brigadier, El Capistan, Lex, Deco, Flint, Deco, DIG, Riverside, or any other Strymon device that uses a favorite switch, and recall them anytime. Check your device’s manual or contact Strymon for compatibility. The favorite’s LED is powered by the device itself. So no need for external power.
Favorite + Strymon-Configured Tap Tempo
The favorite + tap tempo is both a favorite switch and a Strymon-configured tap tempo in one enclosure. A toggle lets you select which function is active. Rather than taking the pedal apart and switching a jumper, as you have to with the Strymon tap/favorite, simply toggle to which function you would like to use. Then follow the procedure outlined in your Strymon device’s manual to set up the device for tap or favorite functionality.
The multiswitch replaces Strymon’s MultiSwitch allows enhanced control for the TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius. The multiswitch features soft touch momentary switches.
The Saturnworks favorite and multiswitch feature boutique-grade components including:
- High quality footswitches.
- A heavy duty Neutrik stereo jack grips like there’s no tomorrow!
- The micro black version features a premium Switchcraft jack and a black powder coated enclosure.
- Being passive, these pedals do not require power to work. The power for the LED is provided by the device.
- Handcrafted and bench-tested in the USA.
Please note: All favorite and multiswitch variations require a TRS (stereo) cable to connect to your device. We have TRS cables here.